December 14, 2020
We know beauty is about more than just getting your hair done! It’s about connection, relaxation and confidence. At Don Roberts School of Hair Design, we want to help make sure our school remains a place where our clients can go to find these things and feel safe.
Keep reading to find out more about what our school is doing to help keep students and clients safe during this unprecedented time!
Following Expert Guidelines
We never recommend box dye over professional color, and likewise we absolutely believe in following the professional recommendations given to us by experts at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)! Here’s how Don Roberts School of Hair Design is implementing CDC recommendations:
- Social Distancing: All appointments will be booked to observe social distancing. Our stations are prepared for recommended social distancing.
- Disinfecting: Students will be observing all disinfecting and sanitizing procedures before and after each guest visit. Commonly touched areas like doorknobs will be disinfected regularly
- Masks: The use of a mask will be mandatory, as per the state of Indiana.
- Health Monitoring: Any student or member of staff who may be experiencing symptoms is asked to stay home and quarantine. Guests will also be asked to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is.
- Hand washing: All students and staff are required to wash their hands and disinfect prior to and throughout performed services. Hand sanitizer will be provided for student, staff, and client use.
Maintaining the health of our guests and school members is our top priority! We thank you for helping us keep Don Roberts School of Hair Design a safe environment by following these recommended safety precautions while in the school.
Safety is Our Standard
Our barber, cosmetology, esthetics, and manicuring curriculums all cover sanitation best practices and disease prevention as part of our standard education. This is a requirement set for us by the Indiana State Board of Cosmetology and Barber Examiners.
You can rest assured knowing that maintaining a sanitary environment isn’t new to our staff and students. It’s something we have always been required to do!
Don’t Wait to Get Your Beauty Education
You may be wondering if now is the best time to start your journey into the beauty industry by getting your education. We’ve all seen an increased need for people to find connection, relaxation, and confidence in a safe environment during this pandemic. As beauty professionals, we can help with that need!
If you are considering enrolling in one of our programs, we encourage you to start now and work towards setting yourself up for success in the future. Don’t let fear stand in the way of your possible dream career!
Come to Don Roberts School of Hair Design
Whether you’re a client looking to make an appointment in our student salon and spa, or a prospective student considering one of our programs, you can feel safe coming to Don Roberts School of Hair Design. With increased sanitation protocols and safety as our standard, we are making the health of our students, staff, and clients a top priority!
For an appointment, or to schedule a tour of our school, contact us online or call (219) 864-1600.